Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back again

Hi,

Just haven't had the time. I know poor excuse but its really true!! Have had a couple of rough weeks recently. Had the elbow thing worse again, made a appointment to start physical therapy, joined the local gym our bac, for the arm plus for my osto penia which my dr. informed me , exercise is good to rejenerate the bones. hmmmmmmmm possibly?? Then the nipple!!! Had been bothering me for a couple of weeks, felt weird, strange feelings in it, so back to the dr. he sends me for a mamogram, sonagram, the dr. says ABNORMAL and you need a biopsy right away today!!!! Scary stuff!!!!!! Had to wait a WEEK for the results, called and said its benign!! Whoopee???? I guess. Said won't take the tumor out, have to wait 6 months and then to have all the same repeat tests!! I have severe doubts about the whole thing, so am making an appt. to see a breast surgeon. I want him to look at the results, feel the thing. Hopefully he will take it out. I am told then he will send it again to see test results. I think it will make me feel better about it. I am just unsure about the whole thing. Not to mention the nipple is still killing me regardless of it being benign so we will see. Am calling the breast guy tomorrow. I'll tell you, turning 50 is the PITS. Since dec. when i was 50 have found out I have osto penia, a step away from ostrosposis, bladder problems, and bursites in my elbow, how is that fair???? Now the nipple thing! YUCK!!!!!

BUT, to better things!! My hidden hippo sp send me a lovely cd and some yummy chocolate blueberries! Weird?? Not so, they are delicious!! Thanks hippo!

have started, restarted, restarted the lovely yarn scarf project she sent me last month, just can't get into knitting at the moment, I think too much is on my mind, not to mention opening Georges,., the flower fruit thing my husband and I have. But thanks again hh, I am sure it will be a LOVELY scarf soon!

Off to take a shower then bed! I feel SO DIRTY,. yuck, was really hot today and windy. Mucking around with the flowers and customers, my skin feels GROSS!!!!!!! Can't wait anymore to was and put tons of lotion on. YEA!

1 comment:

hidden hippo said...

Awwwww, you're having such a tough time! Sometimes it seems like everything happens at once, but sometimes it's all the nudging you need to make some changes. Sounds like you're being tres proactive. Kudos!

...and at least you know someone is shopping for yoooooooooooou. Will let you know when I finally get it in the post...something to look forward too!