Friday, July 08, 2005

New Seatcushions (hopefully)

Yea, Mar is going to kill me but I had to have different fabric on the wicker!! And the colors are out of this world!!!!!! I just couldn't stand the colors on the old ones and if she wants to have a knit nite this winter the old stuff just wouldn't have done!

I have been doing a few test runs on the digital camera so now I just have to figure out how to get them on the computer, and onto my blog. Could be tricky I am sure.

Anyway, tomorrow her and I are going to this GREAT yarn store in rochester, need to pick up a little something for my secret pal and will do a little antiquing along the way. This of course means a day off from the store, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daughter meg is giving me a hard time about working in the am for me but hey she was away for 4 days with a friends family to cedar point so....... its payback! Hope to get some great shots of this yarn store, it fabulous, everything a knitters heart could want.

No comments: