Saturday, August 20, 2005

Almost done

I am almost..............done with that darn bag I have been working on it seems like forever. Of course its my fault as I wanted to have the handle longggggggggg, which of course means more and more knitting! Am now to the hard part, putting it together! Have chosen a great fabric to line the bag with, just need to put it together. Oh marianne where are you????????? Just kidding, I will do it if it kills me!! HA! Probably will as I prick my finger and bleed to death. Sewing is not my gig by any means. Ran off from george's market on thurs. and went to brockport cause I had to have a new shade but of course had to order the one I wanted so back to brockport in about 3 wks. Dragged my friend Linda with me and stopped at knit nite to drop off some things and Marianne gave me a great amish bag she picked up while on vacation. Lots of room for knitting projects!!!! After the bag of course. Well off to tackle the bag.....

No comments: