Saturday, June 18, 2005

Gift

Wow, I got my first gift from my secret pal. How exciting!!! Nothing like looking in the mail box and seeing a package for you and having no idea what it could be. When opened I found a really great book Knit Lit by Linda Roghaar & Molly Wolf. I can't wait to dig in and start reading it. I can't remember if the questionaire had anything about liking to read but I LOVE to read so that was a really great gift! THANKS AGAIN Secret Pal :) I am now off to tackle my daughter's old room, she moved upstairs to the bigger room my son had before moving out so I am going to make this room into a sitting, sewing, knitting room, however, she managed to leave half of her old "stuff" in that room so needs a lot of reorganizing and cleaning before I can fill it up with "good stuff" ha! as in my stuff!

1 comment:

Mz Mar said...

hmmm, well I know where I can find some good reading!!
I'm sure you're having fun making that room yours!!