Wednesday, June 08, 2005

secret pal??

still haven't heard anything from the secret pal who has me, hopefully someone has me, will give it a few more days then inquire. well the market finally has its new drive after weeks of delay, its funny (sort of) but people always say that after our huge fire last year, well everything just worked out fine, hmmmmmmm i guess that they don't realize all the hard work and fustrating events that got us to where we are.

Now that everything is settling in however I will have some more time so hopefully i can get back to KNITTING!!!!!! That darn bag is preying on my mind and am itchin to start that poncho. Did go to the knitting store and bought a goodie or two for my secret pal. hope she likes them, have to get them in the mail this week!

Finally, GARDENING, love it but what a PAIN, literly in the back and legs!!!! UGH

some asprin and off to bed!

No comments: