Saturday, May 14, 2005

Better get on the stick!!

Have finally got onto the computer and have realized that I haven't posted in a week!!! Its been a crazy week between all 3 jobs! Have been trying to work on my felted bag that I would love to get done and felted! If I could then I could get my slippers that Marianne has made for me and is waiting for me so we can felt both items. There just is never enough free time, last weekend went to a first communion, then mother's day, work, had a day off today and went to a retirement luncheon for a very dear friend who had to retire early due to massive county layoffs we have had here.

My friend is planning making a sweater using a orange cotton yarn. As soon as I heard that, I was wondering what I could make, am nowhere near attempting any sweaters, hmmmm, what about a cute little bag?? Not felted, just knitted. Sounds like a plan if they still have the yarn. Of course, they would be discontinuing it!

Now tomorrow have to take my dear little dog pepper to the vet as she is suddenly "under the weather", hope its not to serious!!! Luckily the vet is squeezing us in tomorrow!

Till then.....

No comments: