Friday, May 06, 2005

What a LONG DAY

Had a nasty busy day today, ran around all morning doing errands for the hub, went to work at the office for 4 hours, drove the hub's friend home who didn't have a car today 1hr and 1/2 later got back from taking him, helped the hub pack his truck to do the flea market tomorrow, finally got dinner about 8, went back and drove the truck to the flea market, unloaded and finally got home at 10 YUCK>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh well, all in a day's work huh? Of course as soon as my key was in the door there was a chorus of hello's from all the feathered friends pepper was prancing under both my feet, but hey its nice to know you were missed!!!!!

My good friend, you all know, the one who taught me to knit, came over and cleaned for me today and it was GREAT to walk into a CLEAN HOUSE YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE, all clean of course except where that messy macaw threw all his seeds for me to walk on.

Well, thats all for today, off to bed to wake up at some ungodly hr. to go to the dreaded flea market to help who?? THE HUB!!

No comments: