Sunday, May 29, 2005

questionnaire

1. Are you a yarn snob: Yes, I am afraid I am. I love wool!!!! Hand-dyed, cashmere, etc.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? No, neither, however I have a drop spindle I am dying to know how to use, just need someone to show me again and the time to do it.

3. Do you have any allergies? No, none.

4. How long have you been knitting? I have been only knitting for about a yr. and a 1/2.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No, not yet.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I love peach and cucumber melon.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? I sure do!! I love chocolate!!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I like to bead and I rug-hook.

9. What kind of music do you like? I like country and 40;s music sometime.

Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? Yes, it can.

10. What's your favorite color? I love orange, green, navy, and dark brown.

Any colors you just can't stand? I dislike pink!

11. What is your family situation? A husband, 1 son 23, 1 son 20 and a daughter 17.

Do you have any pets? Oh I have plenty of them, a greenwing macaw, a african grey, a mynah bird, a rat terrier, fish, and 2 cats at our business.

12. What are your life dreams? Not to work so much and find time to smell the roses!

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Bulky Lambs Pride

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? synthetic

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Felted bags, and I would love to make a shawl.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Easy ones, ha! So far its scarfs and bags.

17. What are you knitting right now? I am working on a tote bag of lambs pride to felt and a pillow cover using all different type yarns.

18. What do you think about ponchos? I love them and I am dying to try one.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I really like both.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like wood and addy turbos.

21. Are you a sock knitter? No but I love knitted socks and would love to be able to learn how to make them!

22. How did you learn to knit? My good friend taught me how.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? not sure

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I love crows!

25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween.

26. Is there anything that you collect? antiques, Love old sewing type things and crow items

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None so far.

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? A book to learn how to drop spindle.

No comments: