Saturday, May 14, 2005

Finally a new post

Well, realized a week has gone by and no posts!! I must really try to find the time to get going on this. I also have to learn how to put buttons and pictures on it also. When I look at other blogs they are just so cute! Has been a very busy week between the 3 jobs. Am trying and trying to work and get done my felted bag!! I recently bought some beautiful varigated wool and silk yarn to start a shawl, I am sure that will be a HUGE project but I saw one done up at the wooly lamb in e. aurora and it was just BEAUTIFUL! Well not until that crazy bag gets done!! Have joined the secret pal 5, I am so excited!! What a fun thing to do. A friend bought some orange cotton yarn to make a sweater, I wonder how it would look in a small purse?? Intriguing!! Well am off to bed as I have to take my little sweetie pepper to the vet tomorrow as she is suddenly "under the weather" Hope everything goes ok. Till then.....

1 comment:

Mz Mar said...

Hmm, don't post for a week and then two the same evening???
Hope all goes well with Pepper at the vets.
No orange yarn for you!!