Tuesday, November 08, 2005

CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Wow, I checked and have not posted in quite a while, oops!! Well, anyway Georges has finally closed for the season as of 10/31/05. YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Now its just cleaning and putting everything away, YUCK! We took a break tho and went to boston, ma wed. and just got back tonight! Had a great time, went to salem, essex, glouster, boston and cape cod. Whew! Had supurb weather the whole time, sunny and high 50's, low 60's. Also another benefit was the leaves, they had full great color. However on returning tonight, we must have had some winds while we were gone as there is not a leave to be found anywhere, especially on any trees! Of course they are all in my gutters, i am sure. The animals are all fine eventho there were a few glitches, as my son calling at midnight on fri. to say the dog choked on something and fell over and he gave her a himlich and she rallied and was fine, and him calling today at 3 to say the 1 parrot got out and was flying everywhere. Of course got into my room and they is stuff all over, but all is well as my son captured him and got him back. Always something huh? Got a surprise package from my sp5, just a little something she had forgot! A beautiful needle holder in my favorite color of orange, wasn't that sweet? Also got my sp6's package out last week and she should receive it today. Still nothing from my sp6, but I'm sure its on its way. No knitting while gone, no time, but hope to start up again this week. Am going to really try to get to knit nite on thurs. Haven't been in ages it seems. Well thats all for tonight. Will try to post some pics soon.

No comments: