Saturday, November 26, 2005

goodies

Posted a picture of all the great things I received from sp6 so take a look! I have asked marianne to help with making a pr. of socks on the addi needle I received. She said since its a 5 I shouldn't have to much trouble, so going to tackle that on tues. I love the yarn sent! What a nice color brown. I am into brown lately. I hoping to master this as I have lots of trouble with the double points. Too many needles!!! The roving was so soft and beautiful as well. AND, the BOX!! What a clever thing, I just loved the color orange and the CROW!! How cute!!! Its always amazing to me how clever people are. I am not so crafty clever but I sure love to receive crafty things. Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! I will sure enjoy everything sent you can be sure of that!!!

No comments: