Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SICK

Have totally NO VOICE!! That feeling is just the strangest thing isn't it? You go to speak like normal and all that comes out is first a squeek then a wisper. Not liking it at all!!! Not to good for the waitress business either as I HAD to call in sick tonight. But other than speaking it worked out well as its also my hub's birthday today along with sweet pepper's! Needless to say I was working on the scarf tonight that I had planned on giving him for this birthday! Good thing I bought other gifts huh? Well christmas is coming, hopefully not to fast!

Its a quick blog tonight. Taking some asprin then off to bed!

4 comments:

Mz Mar said...

ha, knew you were coming down with something!!
get going on that scarf!!

Stacey said...

I just found your comment on my blog... Thank you sooo much. So my felted bowl looks more like a little hat, but now that I have the pattern, I can make bigger ones! There's just something about felting that I think is almost magical.

Sorry to hear about you losing your voice. I lost mine last weekend as well...took out 2 people at work too by going in for a few hours on Monday.

Hope you feel better soon!

Mz Mar said...

No voice??No excuse you can still type~~you must blog or no trip to the lys sale for you!!

Mz Mar said...

Get blogging will ya???