Saturday, March 17, 2007

BURSITES

Haven't been doing to much knitting or crocheting. My bursites in my elbow has been killing me. One day in nov. 06 I woke up with this terrible pain in my elbow. Never had it before. Went to the dr. in jan. said it was bursites, told me to do an excersise with a 1lb weight, if not better come back. Well went today, he gave me a cortisone shot right in the elbow, OUCH!!!!!! Said I had a 70% chance it would work, if not PT, if not OPERATION to remove the bursa! Did I say OUCH!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM is not georges opening mothers day weekend?????? Lets just think of the lifting ahead, flowers corn tomatoes etc, etc. Not to mention the waitressing. Lets all hope for the 70%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note tho, I received the cutest postcard with my favorite, sheep from my secret pal hippo. It sure made my day I'll tell ya! Thanks Hippo!!

I did rip out quite a few rows on my felted bag. The overal color of the bag to be is dark grey but I had a few rows of orange and lime green. Came upon the greatest idea to put a punch needle work on the bag when I got it felted, but then of course the orange and green really would'nt work so rip, rip, rip! Now the thing will be all dark grey. The needlepunch will be a sheep, crow thing with of course no orange or lime in the thing. So bursites cooperating I can hopefully get some of it done this weekend. Right now the elbow is screeming at me so will quit for now.

Who ever before nov. EVER even heard of bursites????????? Not me I'll tell ya!!!!


Heather

No comments: