Thursday, March 22, 2007

STUFFED

OMG, I am so full!! A friend of mine and I went to check out a new restaurant owned by a friend of mines tonight. FULL............but it was super tasty! My friend had stuffed chicken with spinach, cheese and a cream sauce and I had a pasta with steak, portabella mushrooms. Yum, Yum. 2 southern comfort manhattens later and we were good to go! Stopped on our way home at this quaint dessert place my 22 yr. old son works at. Really nice place, old plank floors, old brick walls, with cool spacy modern lights, with cute little tables to sit at. The desserts are to die for there. All homemade. My son treated us with this molten cake served with 3 different ice creams, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple fruits! Also tried a ice wine. Have been dying to try one. Was VERY sweet but good. I am sure I will be up all nite! But was sure worth it!

Back to knitting..........I am working on this gorgeous ribbon yarn to make a scarf out of. It is a funky pink, red, little bit orange. I am doing it in a drop stitch pattern. My arm is feeling MUCH better since getting the cortisone shot. I have to go to the yarn shop in town to get a few goodies for my secret pal tomorrow, can't forget!

Almost forgot!! Hidden Hippo sent me the absolute CUTEST stitch markers! They are teeny, tiny sheep! One of my favorites! They have the most minute adorable faces!! I have them lined up on my desk just so I can look at them. Thanks Hippo!!!!!!!!!!

I should go to bed now, but am totally too full! Possibly a few more rows on the scarf. I really wish I could figure out this photo thing to blog. I would love to post some pics! Any suggestions?? Can't seem to pull them up using the photo thing on the blog and picassa won't send them either anymore. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 comment:

hidden hippo said...

Oh, am I ever hap-hap-happy to hear your arm is feeling better.

Wish I could help with the picassa/blogger problem, but alas, I cannnot. However, if you make a folder on your computer for your photos and copy the ones you want to put in the blog there (if you left click on the photo it should give you the option of doing something like that...), you can just pull them up by using the browse feature in the window that pops up in blogger when you click the picture loading icon when you're writing a new post.

I'd love to see the ribbon scarf, the colors are some of my faves. And of course, I'd like to keep tabs on the flock, know if they're being baaaaaaaaaaaaad. ;)

Glad you like them!

Hugs from your HH