Friday, March 09, 2007

secret pal 10 questionairre

1. What is your favorite yarn to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely not like?

I love wool. I don't like acrylic or fun furs much.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?

I use a cloth needle carrier.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level
to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?

I have been knitting for about 3 yrs. off and on. My friend Mar taught me. I am an intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?

No.

5. What's your favorite scent?

It is cucumber melon.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

Yes I do and I love Dove candy.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself thing do you like to do? Do you spin?

I like to bead and needlepunch. I don't spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer play MP3's?

I like country and old stuff like sinatra, dean martin etc. My computer plays mp3's.

9. What's your favorite colors? Any colors you just can't stand?

My favorite colors are brown, mustard, red. I am not fond of lilac colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?

I have a husband, son 25, son 22 and daughter 19. I have a dog and 3 birds.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?

I wear scarves, mittens and I would wear a poncho if I had one.

12. What is/are your favorite items to knit?

I like to knit scarves, bags

13. What are you knitting right now?

I am knitting a felted bag and crocheting a scarf.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?

Yes, I love them.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?

I like both and all kinds.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?

I own a antique yarn winder and no swift.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?

3 years

18. What is your favovrite holiday?

Halloween

19. Is there anything you collect?

I collect sheep and crow things and vintage kitchenware

20. Any books, yarns, needles, pattern you are dying to get your hands on?

None in particular

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?

How to crochet granny squares.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?

I am not and my foot is a size 10

23. When is your birthday?

December 30th

No comments: